08 novembro 2011

Les Petits Details @ !Admiral Spicy!

Hello sweets ( u.u )! I was recently visiting the store LPD, I knew I had clothes and shoes of great quality, I use and endorse! perfect texture, gorgeous models in order...
However I did not know the skins... I'll let the photos so you can see, I especially L-O-V-E! different make-up, delicate, super cute little teeth! :B
I leave them to see that, but better that I leave the link so they can go to the store, use the demos and see if you approve!


Hair : Magika - TwentyFour -> New!
Skin : *LpD* Skins - Elisa Dreamy With Teeth -> New!
Piercing : !Admiral Spicy! - Piercing V.5 -> New!
Dresses : *LpD* - So Pretty  (Dress and Jacket) -> New!
Necklace : [EY:NO] - Stiletto 
Piercing Mounth : [Acide!] - The Prayer -> Available in GSP 
Jacket :  -JRC-  - Outfit  Kendal love
Boots : MIEL - Far Boots Plaid


*Les Petits Details Skins*

Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013