16 maio 2012

After days I am back!

Halluu to all, sorry for the absence of these last days, that's due to rl, rode super busy, and only today is that I could give a "truce", there are those who have the whole day free to be blogging, others are busy (it's my case) ... then. Needless to talk about my inventory, truth? TOTAL MESS, many things to post!!, don't even know where to start. pqp!
Well, I started with a launch of the Spirit store @ Izzie's, soon but I will posting gradually the remaining, hope you like it! Sorry for my bad English :p





Hair : .: vive9 :.  - Strong Winds Pony 
Skin : Izzie's - Dailyn Skin tan ⇢ New!!
Dress : [EY:NO] - Balloon Mesh  Dress 
Pants : Spirit Store - Lova rigged mesh  ⇢ New!!  
Bangles :  Izzie's  - Faceted Wood Bangles
Glasses :  [EY:NO]  - Flamingo Glasses 
Rings :  [EY:NO]  - Dressed Stone Rings
Flats : !Admiral Spicy!  - Mesh Ballet Flats 

Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013