27 agosto 2012

Hallu babes, know I have been missing lately, well I have a rl super pulled is the reason to be posting very little. I apologize and patience, I will be posting everything I got, I really am a little lost LOL, do not even know where to start: p, I have a inventory and messy and full of news to be posting here, so start with Cheeky, Spirit store, Izzie's, [JP]: dsg and Filthy, followed by more! I hope you enjoy :Q


Hair : Truth - Aurora ⇢ New!!
Skin : Filthy -  Alecia . Cream . 02 ⇢ New!!
Top : .:Cheeky:. - One side Summer Top! New!!
Pants :  Spirit Store - Kura rigged mesh ⇢ New!! 
Nails : Izzie's - Gradient Nails ⇢ New!!
Earring :  Izzie's - Feather Earrings ⇢ New!!
Rings : LaGyo - Shield
Gloves : [GLUE INK] - Ree 
Shoes : [ JP ]:dsg. - Sneaker Supreme ⇢ New!!

TAXI TO ->   [ JP ]:dsg.
      ->  Filthy
           ->.:Cheeky:.
              -> Spirit Store

   

Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013