24 janeiro 2012

Villena @ Elie ♥

I could not pass up this chance to comment on my new baby 
People, until the time I was unaware of the existence of the store WERTINA then suddenlydiscover that happiness! lol
and see it ... I find this wonderful skin!
See for yourselves, the skin is super delicate at the same time with outstanding features, itis perfect for a picture and let you look at the detail that it takes in the corner of his mouth ... and besides the skins also have clothes! : D
I've got mine, you book your fault, let free taxi for you to go to the store check xD




Hair : [MS] - .+*Anje*+.
Skin : [WERTINA] - Elie Mocha 1 -> New!!
Tattoo face : .:::YoPulga::. - War Face Tattoo
Pullover : .:villena:. - Owl cotton pullover -> New!!
Baggy : [NV] - Tartan Baggy
Necklace : :Fusion: - Cord Necklace Set
Nails and rings : Mandala - Sinra
Shoes: 2REAL - Pure 1.3


TAXI TO WERTINA @ VILLENA 


Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013