06 março 2014

I feel your emotions When I look in your eyes...

I feel your emotions When I look in your eyes...


Hair - (epoque hair) Tied Up 
Hair Bangs - Part of (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons 2 
Skin - .Birdy. Izzy 
Teeth - DeeTaleZ - Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Shirt - * KITJA CHERIE * -  Shirt Tunic [New]
Stocking - [LDP]  - Toeless Socks   [New]
Headband - -UtopiaH-  - My Spiky Faun 
Ears - Spare Parts - Feathered Ears
Short - . AUTOPSY . - Shorty   [Whore Coutre 2014]
Top -. AUTOPSY . - Top Dechire  [Whore Coutre 2014]
Piercing - *May's Soul* Nose Chain doble 
Strap - [The Forge] - Krull Pauldron  [Gatcha]
Rings - LaGyo_Shield 
Fishnet - Erratic / fishnet wide 
Hands -  Slink Mesh Hand Gesture []
Gloves -  -UtopiaH-  My Gloom Plain Fingerless
Feet -  Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High []
Claws - -UtopiaH-  My Raven Wicked Claws & Embedded Studs
Tatto Face - - Chary -  Paints  [Group Gift]
Glasses - [whatever] - Nerdglasses
Nails -  Hello Dave - The Cross Palette  [New]

Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013