06 março 2014

I know you think my love is slipping away...

I know you think my love is slipping away...



Hair - (epoque hair) Tied Up 
Skin - [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial Soft and Purple Milk  [TDR]
Teeth - DeeTaleZ - Teeth & Tongue Piercing
Ears - Spare Parts - Feathered Ears
Stocking - [LDP]  - Toeless Socks   [New]
Dress - [Cynful] - Merc's Leather Sleeve Dress  [TSS]
Eyepatch - .::C.C. Kre-ations::. - {Lumen~ crimson} 
Cables - DRD - cyborg cables  [New]
Tattoo - Vestigium - Weedious
Hands -  Slink Mesh Hand Gesture Mouse []
Feet -  Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High []
Claws - -UtopiaH-  My Raven Wicked Claws & Embedded Studs
Nails - Hello Dave  - Rising Spark Nail Appliers  [New]
Ring - [DDL] - Rumour Has It....

Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013