11 maio 2014

Life is so ironic most of the time...


Ironic ♪

Hair - Magika - Faint
Skin - [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk @ TDRF]
Tattoo Face -  :LP:  - Scarred  Up  (v2-Facial Tattoo)
Piercing - *May's Soul* - Nose Chain simple
Top - Bishes Inc. ~ lolita Tops (Big Show)
Jacket - [Cynful] - Cropped Denim Jacket [New] @ [The Block]
Skirt - Alterego - I sketchy  [New]
Belt - (epia) - Army Belt [New]
Tatoo Leg - Alterego  - I crossed
Rings - -UtopiaH- My Captive Mesh Rings 
Hands -  Slink Mesh Hand Gesture Mouse
Feet -  Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High
Eyes - {S0NG} :: - Hope Eyes  [New]
Ring - .PANIK. -  Deer [Gatcha]
Horns - -DRD-  horns
Ears - Lovely_Alien_WebbedEars_ 
Knees - -UtopiaH- - Painful
Tatto Face ¹ - -UtopiaH- Painted Face Snow #3
Colar - Cute Poison - Multicross 
Claws - -UtopiaH-  My Raven Wicked Claws
Socks and Bow  - -UtopiaH-  My Little Socks & Bowy Rings




Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013