19 maio 2014

(Sin number six) was when you let me stay...

(Sin number six) was when you let me stay...



Hair - +Spellbound+  - Ellie
Skin - .Birdy.  Maisie 
Tattoo - Xtrem-Style TaTToo Locura
Top -  Alterego -  I shorties  [New @ Dark style fair ]
Short -  Alterego - I candy dukes  [New]
Cuff - *BLITZED* Legacy 
Piercing - .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain [New]
Horns - .DirtyStories. Beastie  [Gift]
Hat - (r)M ~ Emo (v.01)
Horns¹ - -UtopiaH- My Suicide Horns V2 
Ears - [MANDALA] - Steking 
Feet -  Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High
Hands -  Slink Mesh Hand Gesture Mouse
Gloss Lips - [LDP] Grape Lips (Loud Mouth ONLY)  [New]
Socks - -UtopiaH- My Asymmetric Cotton Knee
Claws - -UtopiaH-  My Raven Wicked Claws
Socks and Bow  - -UtopiaH-  My Little Socks & Bowy Rings
Tatoo Leg - .DirtyStories. - Numbers 
Rings - .PANIK. -  Love
Ring - .PANIK. -  Rockstar
Ring - .PANIK. - Reign


Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013