19 junho 2014

Baby Girl Dark..


Walk through RL absent for reasons within 10 more days everything normalizes and I'll be adding posts,
I ask comprehension of all!
COOL! and how could not be better (ironically speaking) as long as I can to take pictures the viewer invents knock me whenever I try to take a photo, only happens to me or someone else is being victim viewer firestorm? I managed to take this photo after much sacrifice \O/

Baby Girl Dark..

Hair - TRUTH HAIR Tyr 
Skin - .Birdy.  -  Izzy
Rings - {W&R} Petit Coeur  [New]
Tattoo - SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Necklace  [New]
Chest - DirtyStories. Her Chest Armor  [New]
Panties - Gawk! Black Mini Panties
Stocking - C h a r y . - Sporty Toe Socks 
Hands - Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
Makeup - DRD darkmakeup
Shoes - alterego I holy heels   [New]
Feet - Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High
Handband - -UtopiaH- My Peaked Tiara 
Eyepatch - DirtyStories. Doll's   [New]
Antenna - DirtyStories. Candy Antenna&Tail  [New]
Tail - DirtyStories. Candy Antenna&Tail  [New]
Bone - .r.M. - Harvester v2- Boxed
Lips - .Loud Mouth. - Brandee 
Piercing -  .random.Matter. - Rasputina Septum Ring 
Ass - [uL] Ghetto Booty No.02

Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013