23 junho 2014

I'm screaming "I love you soo" But my thoughts you can't decode ♪'

I'm screaming "I love you soo" But my thoughts you can't decode ♪'


Hair - TRUTH HAIR Tyr  
Skin - .Birdy.  -  Izzy
Bone - .r.M. - Harvester v2
Tanktop - * VinCue ~ - Strippy+Tank+Shirt [New]
Panties - Gawk! Black Mini Panties 
Tattoo - SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Necklace  [New]
Cuff - DirtyStories. .DirtyStories. BeMine [New]
Bow -  DirtyStories.  Dirty Hair Bow  [New]
Rings - {W&R} - Bye Bye Bunneh  
Garter- .PANIK. Legstrap Mort 
Stocking - [LDP] Toeless
Shoes - alterego -  I queeny sneaks [New]
Hands - Slink Mesh Hand Gesture 
Makeup - DRD darkmakeup 
Mouth - - .Loud Mouth. - Brandee 
Ass - [uL] Ghetto Booty No.02
Eyes - {S0NG} :: Mayday 
Tiara -  -UtopiaH- My Peaked

Nenhum comentário:

Layout Hey Darling! - Todos os direitos reservados © 2013